What are great characteristics to have to be successful in all walks of life? There are so many traits/qualities that people have that enables them to deal with any situation that come their way. When asked this question, there are so many that come to mind. Here are my 10 great character traits that I feel are great to have:
1. Sincerity. Endeavoring to do what is right, without ulterior motives.
2. Honesty. Proclaiming the truth with sincerity and frankness in all situations.
3. Trust Worthy. Believing completely and totally in someone or something.
4. Passionate. Having an intense, powerful or compelling emotion and feelings towards others or something.
5. Dependable. Fulfilling what I consented to do even if it means unexpected sacrifice.
6. Enthusiastic. Expressing lively, absorbing interest in each task as I give it my best effort.
7. Respectful. Honoring and esteeming another person due to deep admiration.
8. Humility. Seeing the contrast between what is perfect and my inability to achieve that perfection.
9. Responsible. Knowing and doing what is expected from me.
10. Understanding. Exhibiting strong intelligence and a sound mind in comprehending and discerning matters.
There are so many other great traits out there for one to have. As long as those qualities enable you to be at your best; that’s what matters most. What other character traits do you feel makes someone great? Feel free to post your comments below.
Have a great day and week ahead.