It is easy to forget how much we have in our lives, and to count your blessings. It is something that I am guilty of, and many others are the same as well. Having a quiet moment to myself, I was able to think about the things that I am grateful for. Here are some that came to mind:
1. Having good health. This is something that money can’t buy. I am blessed knowing that I can wake up each morning, knowing that I am healthy and alive.
2. Support of family and friends. Having people in your life that cheer you on, and help you through some rough times is great. I owe a lot of my current and future successes to the special people in my life.
3. Food, shelter and clothing. These are essential items to living a good life. Many people in the world right now are homeless, starving, and can afford decent clothes. I am grateful for having a good hone, food in the fridge, and having the options of choosing what I want to wear on any given day.
4. A great job. Not everyone is fortunate to work at a job that they enjoy, and motivates them to go to work. I am not one of those people. I am happy to be in a leadership role in my organization, and looking to take things to another level.
5. Having a university education. School is important. Without school, you can’t work towards a good job; or even helping yourself to self-develop and grow. Through having a university education, not only did it drive me towards a career; I made friends for life as well.
6. Having a positive attitude. They say you are what you think. Positive thinking = positive results. Negative thinking = negative results. Having the right attitude is a key to being successful in life. I am glad that I have a great attitude and outlook on life.
7. My blog. This blog has really helped me get to another level in my life. I have a voice. I am able to share my stories and inspire people. It has made me happy, and appreciate all the support I have received from this blog.
What are some things you are grateful for? I would love to hear your comments and see what you have to say.